Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pastel Goth?

Ah, a new sub culture, how interesting.

Being a Goth by nature, this new fad has caught my attention and I'm not sure if I love it...or LOATHE it ENTIRELY! So I decided to do a wee bit of digging. 

Ok, here is a WikiHOW on "How to Be a Pastel Goth". There it describes in detail, clothing style, hair color, makeup types, shoes, jewelry etc. 

Generally, the style just reminds me of a cute version of Hipster, eh *insert unenthused face*.




So, a Pastel Goth is still part of Our Gothic Culture. Its cute, I'll admit. Its Gutter Goth splattered with pink. 

I can dig the whole trashy statements with kitty ears on it.

But, wait! its not the Scene style coming back from the dead is it?!



LOL, I'M KIDDING! I have always appreciated different styles! Scene was just one of those things that died really quickly. It wasn't Goth enough! haha




TO BE CONTINUED.....


No comments:

Post a Comment